BREATHE CLEANER, HEALTHIER INDOOR AIR
Keeping your home's indoor air clean and your family healthy is no easy task, especially during cold and flu season. With an iWave whole-home air purification system, you can improve the quality of air in your home by reducing harmful pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odors that can cause allergy, asthma or other respiratory problems.
How It Works
iWave is a whole-home air purifying device that installs inside of any ducted HVAC central air system. Its patented technology, called needle-point bi-polar ionization, injects equal amounts of positive and negative ions into the air stream. These ions break down passing pollutants and gases into harmless compounds like oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapor.
When the ions make contact with active viruses, bacteria or mold spores, they remove the hydrogen molecules. Without hydrogen, these harmful pathogens have no source of energy and will die off. The ions also attach themselves to allergens such as pollen, pet dander, dust and other particles, causing them to band together until they are large enough to be caught in your home’s air filter.
- Proven technology – over 200,000 installations
- Actively purify the whole house!
- Kill mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduce allergens, odors, smoke and particles
- Maintenance free (iWave-R, iWave-C)
- No replacement parts – total cost of ownership is less than other options
- Self-cleaning design (iWave-R, iWave-C)
- Can be wired so you know it is always working (iWave-R, iWave-C)
- Installs in any air conditioning or heating system
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty*
Contact us today so we can help you choose the best iWave air purifier for your home.
*Nu-Calgon offers a three-year limited warranty on iWave products. For a valid warranty claim within three years, proof of purchase and proof of installation by a licensed HVAC or electrical contractor must be provided. See full warranty for complete details.